Butterfly

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 07:33:46 -0700

I tune a M&H Symetrigrand in Phoenix.  It does have the lid opening in
the usual maner on the left.  They used a hinge with a pin on the lid
that fit into a hole and fitting on the top edge of the rim, I think that
was done to reduce torque on the hinges.

Larry Messerly, RPT WRVP
Prescott/Phoenix

HREF="http://members.aol.com/voce88/cunn.html">http://hometown.aol.com/vo