Tuning for Tomatoes

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:58:05 -0400

It is necessary, at times, to swallow your pride and accept
a gratuity.  The Japanese and some Chinese people would be
insulted if you insist on refusing what they consider a gift
to you for your promptness and good work.  Think about it
from their perspective and be appreciative of their honoring
you.

I have tuned for whatever.  Just last week I tuned my former
wife's piano, which was actually mine, in exchange for a
nice meal and garden fresh veggies.  She is a superb cook
and gardener.

		Newton