Protek evaporation/try this

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:21:27 -0400

At $43/quart it is a very good idea to salvage the residue. What would you
dissolve it in?  New Protek?  Incorporate the 'cake' into your own version
of VJ Lube?

You could always transfer a new can to a more air tight container but the
last time I ordered, it arrived in a plastic container which is tight.

Regards,

Jon Page