Piano Tuning And Ergonomics

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:57:38 +0000

Hi Ed,

I started having yoga lessons.  Mondays, Wednesdays and
Saturdays.  Starting at 7.30 in the morning.  Also, a friend of mine
recently graduated as a yoga instructor and is looking for people to take a
trial course, so I´ll be doing yoga TWICE a day on Mondays.
It´s really great you guys.  You should try it.
I bet a VERY large part of you out there don´t do any kind of exercise and
wonder why you feel bad and can´t tune pianos with the comfort you could
when you were 21 (back on pliocene)  <G>

Confess!

Regards,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland