False Beats

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:44:37 -0400

I'd like to try CA on some bridge pins where there are obvious false beats, but
I still have a question regarding its use.  Is there a danger of gluing the
strings to the bridge cap?  Is it possible to end up with a glob at the
termination point, even using the water-thin glue, that will negatively affect
the tone?  Is there anything in this glue that over years could cause the
string to rust?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA