False Beats

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:34:15 +0200

This brings up another point I'd like to get clear on.. What is the prefered
method for applying the CA to bridge pins ? Do you remove the pin entirely then
reinsert ? Do just loosen and move the string ? Or is there a method of applying
this just to the pins without the string tension being let down ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.