Rob's attempt to "Move the Earth"

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:33:30 -0500

Rob,

That was quite an adventure!  I read your post to my wife.  She said it was
much like experiences she remembers that we had early in our married life.
Like the time she followed me driving a Ford tractor with a blade down the
highway to rearrange the grade of our driveway.  And the time we plastered
our basement ourselves! You're an excellent story teller!

It reminds me that many of our clients haven't a clue of all of the details
that we attend to to do a fine regulation or rebuild, or how many seminars
we attended or how many pianotech posts we read to learn to do that quick
repair in five minutes!

Thanks for sharing.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL