ergonomics (mouse)

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:35:57 EDT

I used to get numbness in my hand and arm when working at the computer, too.
  I got a chair with arm rests and a Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel with the
"ball" operated by the thumb.  You still right and left click  the same as
you would a mouse.  Unfortunately, it doesn't correct the occassional
numbness in the brain!

Carol Beigel