ergonomics (mouse)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:48:24 +0000

I used to have a laptop (not for tuning) that had a touch pad.  You know, a
little pad that you just touch and move your finger on.  That relieves the
stress on the hand very considerably, seeing as one can alternate the
fingers in use.

Try it,

Kristinn

P.S. For the "occasional numbness in the brain" come to Iceland and watch
the Aurora borealis while under the influence of red wine and standing out
in the cold.