False Beats

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:35:03 -0500

>Ron,
>
>You read my mind, I think, when you said you don't think this qualifies as a
>quickie field repair.

Hi Clyde, It seemed like the obvious reason for asking. I wish I had a
quick and easy non destructive dependable permanent fix that could be sold
for more money than the time it takes to do would require. I could be rich
by Tuesday.

>Not having a shop with several pianos to experiment on is definitely a
>drawback.
>Clyde

Yes and no. You don't have that tempting time sink either. We pays for our
education, one way or t'other.

Ron N