False Beats

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:17:03 +0200

I have to echo Clydes response,, and his reasoning for asking in the first place.
As always there is a catch. sigh....

I am still curious tho about the effects of deliberate ...shall I say... over
soaking of the bridge itself with this stuff. Newton says that a thin coat will
help deal with humidity fluxuations.. but I was thinking more like what would
happen if you really let as much soak into the surface area as you could.. if
this would have any stiffening effect on the bridge itself ...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.