Nice Chord

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:00:14 +0200

As always Bill, you shine when you stick to the good stuff... grin.. I enjoyed
this last posting immensely I must say. I simply have to get this HT adventure off
the back burner and start heating it up.

Just out of curiosity... I am wondering if any temperament has ever been contrived
by taking a basic ET temperament and changing the beat rates of thirds so that
their rate of increase in beating speed is spread out more.. in otherwords... the
lowest thirds would beat slower then they do in ET, and the higher thirds faster.
Probably a dumb idea but I thought I might ask you about it anyways.

I have been trying to find a buyable copy of Owen Jørgensens book but without any
luck. So if anyone has a tip about that I would appreciate it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.