PinBlock Drill Press

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:33:00 -0400

Hi Terry,

This being a square grand, I'm really not familiar with the beast.  But I
did have an idea.

If you're very close to begin with, nobody says you have to modify only the
drill press.  You might be able to move the piano to a more optimal
position.  (Set it on blocks / boards / tilt appropriately?)   Give it some
thought.

There's more than one way to... (I was going to say "there's more than one
way to skin a cat", but I don't want to get in trouble with cat lovers...
It's a popular saying in these parts...  really, I do like cats, live ones,
...  dang, I'm gettin' in deep...)

Good luck,

Brian Trout ... who's got the flu... yuck...  :-(
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net