Rebush Damper Guide Rail (sort of)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:15:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/00 8:14:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
carolrpt@hotmail.com writes:

<< Today, some mighty magnificent pianos are produced, with starting prices
 around $4000, better ones for $6000, fantastic pianos from $30,000 that
 bring out all the wonderful things a piano can be.  I think we might
 possibly doing our customers a disservice when we keep these old wrecks
 going and calling them pianos!

 Carol Beigel

My sentiments exactly.  This subject has been discussed many times. There are
tech out there who think an old rebuilt piano is still better than anything
new. Maybe some of them are, but when it comes to squares, or your run of the
mill 75 - 100 generic grand or upright, it's better to get rid of them.

Willem