Rebush Damper Guide Rail (sort of)

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:16:14 -0700

Well, I've heard them called coffin grands.  Speaking of gutting pianos-I
had a lady call me yesterday wanting her piano gutted.  It took awhile but
I realized that she wasn't wrapped too tight.  We had a bad earthquake here
in 89 and she now is paralyzed with fear that because the piano is heavy
(an old player) it might just go thru the wall.  Said she has terminal
cancer and has been on chemo for a year and a half.  Doesn't want to git
rid of it. Won't let it be moved out of the house.  Doesn't want any one of
her neighbors to know what she is doing. Says they already think she is
weird.  One guy came but backed out because he didn't have enough
insurance. Called me three times yesterday.  Finally I realized that there
are some jobs I just must turn down.

Carl Meyer

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.
--- cmpiano@earthlink.net