tunelab

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:28:45 -0500

Are there folks on the list who use Tunelab regularly who'd be willing to
let me bother you occasionally about how to "tweak" it, and, probably,
really basic stuff that my old mind hasn't yet assimilated, even after
spending a delightful day with Dave Porritt having him tell me all about
it, and his Calc program.   However, I don't want to hound him to

E-mail me privately, please.
thanks
les bartlett
houston