Agraffe Trouble

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:38:35 -0400

Somewhere in the archives is a procedure I in which I used MarineTex
to reconstruct the threads. I think the thread was: "Snatching victory from
the jaws of defeat"

But there is a lot of reading in there on the subject anyways,

The best agraffe remover is a 'fish tail' tip ground into a small screw driver.

Best of Luck,

Jon Page