Agraffe Trouble

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:17:19 -0400

If it is possible to break an agraffe, I figure I will do that someday. =
Your idea sounds interesting. Could you please explain the "fish tail" =
tip?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jon Page=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 4:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Agraffe Trouble

  Somewhere in the archives is a procedure I in which I used MarineTex
  to reconstruct the threads. I think the thread was: "Snatching victory =
from the jaws of defeat"

  But there is a lot of reading in there on the subject anyways,

  The best agraffe remover is a 'fish tail' tip ground into a small =
screw driver.

  Best of Luck,

  Jon Page