Enlightenment

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:38:35 -0700

I'll have to remember that, Carl. When I read your method, and put
myself into the picture, I see myself licking my finger and rubbing
the ivory with that. Or, I've taken a barely damp rag and cleaned the
old dirty keystick with it, so the ivory won't look gray. There's
enough dampness left on the wood/old whiting/wafer to set up
the CA just fine. I put the CA on the ivory, spread it around with
a small screwdriver (quickly!!), then press it onto the
barely damp (slightly cleaned) keystick. You get one, and only one,
chance to put it the right place.

Susan