Rebushing S&S Damper Rail

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:17:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/00 7:12:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
tunenbww@clear.lakes.com writes:

<< Paul
 We just did one of these and found a combination of nameboard felt and
 bushing cloth to work. We drilled some test holes in a scrap the same
 thickness as the guide rail to establish the required sizes of cloth and
 devise a technique for pulling the bushings. It turned out to be an easy
 job. BTW we did not glue in the bushings. I can give you more details if you
 need them.

 Paul Chick >>

Paul
I had been meaning too ask for more details on how to bush a S&S damper guide
rail Would you please share with us more details on your procedure.

Thanks

Willem