Jesse French Piano Manu. Sales Tool - a story.

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:32:18 -0700

At 09:37 AM 09/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>My dear friend (bussom buddy, cousin, long lost brother)
>Doug,
>
>Get thee to a computer with a scanner capable of scanning
>transparencies (I have one 9600 dpi interpolated for
>negatives and slides) and get them all scanned.  I for one
>would love to have .jpg copies to show my class!!!
>
>What a treasure!
>
>                 Newton

I would love to get copies of them, too, with both stereo frames.
I have an old stereopticon, and could make them into cards. The
HP printer could provide some very decent paper prints, if the
jpeg files have enough sharpness.

I've been meaning to get the film and slide scanner with the
fabulous resolution. What a handy thing to have!

Susan