Agraffe Trouble

PNOTNR@AOL.COM PNOTNR@AOL.COM
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:32:45 EDT

jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

<< There is a tech I know of who uses JB Weld to fill up the hole, allowing it
 to dry overnight, then drilling and tapping. >>

Thanks John,

I had thought that might be a possibility.  Just wondering whether there
might be a better method.  I tried a 1/4" agraffe, and it seems to grab the
threads a little when it's turned almost down to the plate.  Maybe JB Weld
would make it just that much more secure.

Gordon Large, RPT
Maine