Teflon spray

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:07:46 -0500

Kristinn,

To kill two birds with one stone, the grand is a Wurlitzer C153 which is
really a Samick SG155 incognito, which is notorious for having a "heavy"
feel.  I'm no expert in terminology, but I was always under the
impression that "teflon" was a brand name or trademark (by Dupont
perhaps?) and that PTFE was the chemical abbreviation.  Maybe "tygon" is
another brand name.  I remember seeing PTFE on products like "Slick 50"
which is an additive for your car engine - don't know if you have that
where you live.

Todd

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:05:45 +0000 Kristinn Leifsson
<istuner@islandia.is> writes:
> Hi again,
>
> coincidences all the time.  This was the first time I heard the term
> PTFE
> and look what I find on ABCnews.com 15 minutes later.

Tygon or PTFE. Sterling