Teflon spray

Larry lbeach@sfu.ca
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:26:11 -0700

PTFE is the abbreviation for the chemical name
'polytetrafluoroethylene'.  This is indeed the same chemical found as an
additive in "Slick 50" and other oils, non-stick fry pans, and so on.  (I
wouldn't recommend a "Slick 50" treatment for grand knuckles, though! ha
ha  I'd better be careful, sometimes the crazy ideas actually work!)

Larry Beach, RPT
Vancouver, Canada