Schultz Piano Co & Christopher Columbus

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:52:47 -0500

Todd,

At 06:14 09/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I hate to waste anyone's time with this question, but I promised a
>customer I would ask around, so here goes.  The customer was given an old
>upright that is made by Schultz Piano Company, serial number 57534.  It
>has a brass plate mounted on the front saying it is a commemorative issue

Are you sure there is a "T" in the name?  As I recall, Otto Schulz used a
fancy script in the name - (as did most mfgrs. of the era.) Have you seen
the piano in person or going by customer's phone description?

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.