Schultz Piano Co & Christopher Columbus

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:57:40 -0700

It could be possible that this company was related to the Schultz company
that produced the pneumatic player actions.  It is also possible that this
piano was a stencil name used by a music store or some such thing.  I once
rebuilt a "Bachmann" player piano, a brand I had never heard of nor could
find any record of until I noticed that the real name on the plate was
covered by a piece of cast iron with a decal over it.  When I removed the
bolts I discovered that the piano was actually a Waltham.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV