Schultz Piano Co & Christopher Columbus

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:10:07 -0500

>.  I once
> rebuilt a "Bachmann" player piano, a brand I had never heard of nor could
> find any record of until I noticed that the real name on the plate was
> covered by a piece of cast iron with a decal over it.  When I removed the
> bolts I discovered that the piano was actually a Waltham.
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT
> Las Vegas, NV

SYNCHRONICITY.  Now of all of the hundreds of piano names that get mentioned
on this list every week, how come today I brought home a Waltham player
piano. ?  Wow!  This one says it right on the plate.   BTW did your Bachman
have a Simplex action in it?  Also did it have "waterfall" keys?  I have
never seen this in a piano before except a rare spinet. ---rc