Teflon spray

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:16:06 +0200

Needs to be rubbed in. I have a large spare roller (knuckle) I have glued into a
handle. I wet this from time to time with some Proteck and pick up and rub in
the powder with this. The slight bit of Proteck seems to help carry some of the
powder into the receiving roller.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.