Teflon and polymer fume fever

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:45:56 -0700

Ron: you hit a nerve.  If we all have the same problem from the same cause,
we're normal
aren't we?  To illustrate and I'm definitely not trying to be sexist, if
most women have pms and most women take birth control pills and if birth
control pills cause pms in most women then it becomes normal that most
women have pms.  You'll never get a drug manufacturer to spend money to
research that now will you? They'll just produce another pill to counteract
the pms and produce other side effects.  I'm not picking on women.  (I like
women)  I just thought that was a good illustration.  And I'm not
suggesting the old way of keeping them pregnant in summer and barefoot in
winter.  I'm really pointing out that research is only done for financial
gain, not to get at any unknown truth about anything. Pardon this old cynic!

Carl Meyer

> Ron N

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.
--- cmpiano@earthlink.net