Teflon and polymer fume fever

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:40:38 -0500

>> . Of course, we could all be sick as dogs on the verge of death
>> and just not know it.
>
>Ron: you hit a nerve.  If we all have the same problem from the same cause,
>we're normal aren't we?

Yup, though not exactly optimal - which was the point. Good job Carl, you
get the cig... er, the health food shake.

>To illustrate and I'm definitely not trying to be sexist, if
>most women have pms and most women take birth control pills and if birth
>control pills cause pms in most women then it becomes normal that most
>women have pms.  You'll never get a drug manufacturer to spend money to
>research that now will you? They'll just produce another pill to counteract
>the pms and produce other side effects.

Right again. Why spend the time to do something more nearly right when it
can be sidestepped at a lower cost and greater profit? We, of course,
aren't guilty of this sort of thing.

>Pardon this old cynic!
>Carl Meyer

Never!

"There are two kinds of people - cynics, and those that just aren't paying
attention"  (or something to that effect)        ------ Mark Twain ------

Ron N