Ear plugs

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:56:40 -0400

At 06:54 AM 09/29/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Friends,
>
>How many of us wear ear plugs for some or all of the tuning?  Is the number
>increasing?  I started within the past two years when I developed a slight
>tinnitis which I suppose I will have the rest of my life.  Are there some old
>tuners who have never used ear plugs and yet have excellent hearing?  I
>feel it
>is a sensible precaution although I would rather not bother with them.
>
>Regards, Clyde

I use one in my right ear do to tinnitis which developed a few years ago.
The plug stops the raspy sound and I can hear the beats.

My GP says I have a clogged eustacian (sp) tube and sinus spray will
relieve it over a long period of time.

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.