Aural?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:26:17 -0400

I have fired every caliber below .46.  Mostly 9mm handguns.
I have done little shooting for some 30 years but was able
to out perform some of my normally sighted relatives a year
ago.  And I have but 7% of normal vision.

Right now I tune maybe one or two a week, reroofed the
house, installed new ceiling in the bedroom, haven't cleaned
house in weeks, storing furniture for a friend and have a
small grand disassembled all over the place.  I hop from job
to job all day long so I can get a lot done in a long time.
I am getting tired of chaos and sleeping on the couch.

Just a day in the life of a retiree.  No TIME to make money.

		Newton