Schaff buys American Piano Supply

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:16:56 -0400

<snip> ... Now, are we going to miss the competitive prices of
> APSCO?

I don't know.  I don't have to order a lot of stuff from any of the
companies (yet), but I have found my preferences lean towards Pianotek.
Years ago, someone told me that they were "the expensive ones".  But having
done some price comparisons on several items, I find them to be quite
competitive with their pricing, and have customer service that's treated me
like one of the family.

So, that being said, I wasn't overly concerned about the Apsco / Schaff
news.  I hope it works out well for all concerned.

FWIW,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net