Days

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:57:44 -0600

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: PTG <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 4:34 PM
Subject: Days
>=20
> I mean really... can you top this one ????
>=20
> --
> Richard Brekne
> RPT, N.P.T.F.
> Bergen, Norway

Yes! I have found, as I am sure most have.... tuning is not just a great =
set of ears,Warning,
does not apply to SAT users ..but *total concentration*. How many times =
has any one of us=20
been in a room, with the DB level off the scale, yet listening to and =
understanding a conversation=20
half way across that room...but hears nothing your spouse has been =
saying right next to you.=20
Selective hearing as I "hear it"! I think of it as kind of Zen thing. =
But then , I did enjoy the 60's!!=20
Zone out. It really works.

Bob Moffatt MPT
Calgary, Alberta