Days

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 07:54:02 -0500

-----------------
>Kristinn Leifsson,

That rarely occurs to them, but nearly all of them assume you will need to
pull a vertical out from the wall to get behind it for tuning, yet they're
really put out when they find out you need to have all the junk off the top
so you can lift the lid. Here's one for you all (yes Jims, I know that's
"all y'all" in your neighborhoods). Why are people almost universally
overcome by an irresistible need to CLEAN something in the vicinity of a
piano being tuned? Guilt? My favorite is watching the faces people make
while they're cleaning windows. It's even better than those they make
feeding babies. Well, hey, we need SOME source of entertainment when we're
tuning.

Ron N