Days

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:09:11 +0200

Jim... I do know all this.. have many years of tuning for Jazz festivals under my
belt so I understand your sentiments, and I thank you for attempting to easy my
fuming faculties... grin.. But I think quite clearly that had you been the one to
show up to this particular event, and experienced the sequence of events as they
occured, having known and worked with many of these same folks on many occasions
before, you too would have gotten just plain pissed off inside. I didnt let them
know I was angry, I treated the whole situation diplomatically and matter of
factly actually.. but inside I was fumming. Youd'a had ta been there I guess.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.