Days

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:48:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2000 4:23:33 AM, Richard B. wrote:

<<No... the line is drawn   Herea !! They want a mechanical tuning in the
middle
of all that noise, they want to look at you like you are somekinda snobby
idiot,
they want to basically treat you and what you do like some piece of trash>>

Richard;
 I don't do the traveling road show type venues anymore because of too many
instances of this type thing but........there are also those groups which
would bend over backward to make sure I had the agreed time to accomplish my
work and were a pleasure to work with. There will be times when "the machines
are too loud" and then there will be times like with the Beach Boys when
someone will say "two keys are stickin and there is one broken string, just
smooth up the tunin and come on in the back when you get finished we are
having a birthday cake for our Board Director in about 45 minutes, besides
it's just Rock and Roll" :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)