pianotech-digest V2001 #415

ReggaePass@AOL.COM ReggaePass@AOL.COM
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:57:00 EDT

Dear Fellow Technicians:

I am the tech at the School of Music, California Institute of the Arts.  A
graduating M.F.A. student (and the keyboard player in my band!) has a recital
coming up in a few days and has just been stiffed by his poster designer.  He
needs an artistic piano picture that he could use to put a poster together in
the next 24 hours.  Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.  In
the interest of time, please send suggestions directly to him at
razjazz@aol.com and copy me at ReggaePass@aol.com.

If anyone comes up with something he can use in the very limited time
available, I will provide a piano themed reward!!

Thanks,

Alan Eder, R.P.T.