Tutorials

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:01:46 -0400

Greetings Everyone!

Perhaps someone can figure this out.  Does anyone have a good formula =
based on a standard tuning rate for what to charge a small group of =
students for a tuning tutoring session?  My hunch is that this will be a =
3-hour session with about 4 students.  I'd like to figure in enough to =
straighten out the piano afterwards and not lose my shirt in doing so.  =
I'm not looking for actual dollar amounts ... just a means for =
calculating a fair charge per student.

Thank you!
Z! Reinhardt
diskladame@provide.net