I got the Bureaucracy Blues

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:48:58 EDT

Hi Rob,
Talk to your insurance agent and to your accountant. If you don't have an
accountant, I highly recommend establishing a relationship with one. These
are professional people that you should consider as part of your team. I
still do my own taxes but I pepper my accountant with lots of questions and
let him revue my return. I can see in the not to distant future I will be
letting him do the whole shabang.

The other members of my professional team would be a lawyer and bank manager.
Get to know all these folks on a first name basis. The bank people all have
name placks on their desk or counter. Try this experiment. For now on when
you go to the bank address everyone you deal with by there first name. I bet
you will see a noticeable difference in how you're received after awhile.
This helps in getting some little charges eliminated occasionally. If you're
doing this already - never mind. :)

Doug Mahard

In a message dated 04/12/2001 7:11:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,