Horugal Help

Glenn Grafton glenn@graftonpiano.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:36:56 -0400

>Dear Rob:
>
>>  A G-3, We're talking about a Yamaha here correct?
>
>um..no...the subject line reads..Horugal.
>
>I wish it was a Yamaha...
>
>roo(k)

You may find it interesting to note. Horugal pianos were imported by
a company called Performance Piano Imports, from Vienna Virginia I
believe. We bought a sample of 5 of them when they first came out.
They were made by Samick, before they started importing to the US
themselves.

They were pretty bad pianos so we didn't re-order any. In time we had
warranty issues on at least 3 of them.

Of course Performance Pianos was out of business by then. We recalled
that the owner (Bill McCormick) of Performance Pianos was also the
president of Jordan Kitts Music. So we called him up to see if there
were would be any consideration to honor the warranty. Of course he
told us that Performance Piano Imports was closed and there was no
legal obligation on his part to honor any part of the warranty.

We ended up either doing major warranty repairs or gave the people
back what they paid for another piano.

--
Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.