Harriet new strings & Tuner stamina

Iņaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:55:02 -0700

Well, I donīt know if you use my way of string replacing: ,maybe is useful for you.
I make the coil in a sepparate tuning pin, instead in the piano directly: this means I move less the tuning pin, so less pinblock damage. Instead of turn back 2 and a half turns, give just three quarters turn. Make in a sepparate tuning pin the coil with two and a quarter turns, then move the coil to he piano tuning pin, and give the ast three quarters helped with the tuning hammer and the coil lifter. Tune quarter of tone sharp and then it will go dow again, but ver stable, much more than if you make he coil in the piano.
referring to he heavy weight of the case: The most heavy thing you carry is the tuning lever. If you carry it attached to the belt, like the nightstick of the policemen, the weight reduces considerabl, and is not a charge in the shoulders: the weight is suppoerted by he legs: very comforteble

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email

Limited Time Offer:  FREE Products! Pay only shipping and handling.
Get FREE Software, CDR's, Cellular Accessories, Videos, DVD's, Music,
Injet Refills and much more.
Only when you click here now - - > http://www.free-irewards.com/cgi-bin/bmb2