Baldwin's last gasps?

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:30:43 +0200

Dave Bunch wrote:

> They hired for CEO someone who knew the soap business, not pianos.
> She drove away the top people in the company, the stock plunges to
> $2.50. The largest Baldwin dealers write a scathing letter for her
> removal. Instead they give her a bonus and sevence package of 1
> million. Very sad. See the article in the Trades.

Sounds like somebody wanted the company to die.... typical suicide
motion... I wonder who this lady is related too.. grin... but then I
am suspicious by nature. So.... what do you folks have left there
now... NY Steinway... a 12 owner M&H ... and what else ?... (dont
bother nameing Jasper...grin)
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.