Mahogany was Wood & Humidity

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 02:27:05 +0100

I wasnt aware of the Storytone board... laminated eh ?? with what other woods ? But
I was thinking about a pure Mahogany board. You see them in guitars, and I
understand its feasable as a piano panel.. just wondering if anyone has every
really tried to make a bang up job of it with a mahogany panel at anytime.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.