SV: Scandinavian Whiteglue + CA

Johan Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:28:51 +0100

Happy New Year

If I remember right Newton  wrote to me that Elmers glue was milk based and he thought my white glue was kind of PVC glue.  The produser says it is a PVAc glue. I don't know but it sounds like my glue is something different from Elmers glue.
I don't think it is the same as Titebond either.
It is possible to clean  with water until it is dried so there could be some water in it
This woodglue has been the leading one on the generell market for 20 years and I would say that it is used 99% of the time (not counting CA glue and Epoxy) correct me if you think I'm wrong Scandinavians.

Do anybody know if there are any American glue that could be the same as the Scandinavian White Wood Glue?
and
I understand that Elmers glue is the American White. What other brands are American White Glue?

Ola
>>the felt felt off.(is it why it is called felt?).
Susan
>Ah, if only it were so. <big grin> Fall, Fell, Has Fallen, alas.
Ofcourse I forgot my grammar. Sorry I mixed Norwigian and English there. Well you understood  it.

Ola Andersson