Decibel Levels

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 12:05:35 -0600

>I can send you a .txt file of the manual of Spectra if you
>wish to look it over for more ideas.

Oh yes, please. I haven't done enough of this to know what I'm missing.

> I like DOS.  Not too many people
>even know what DOS is these days.

Me too, So much, in fact, that my prompt is "C:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>". That's a
14 caret prompt. <G>

> Last I heard the AKGs cost about $1,000
>each.  25 years ago I paid about $250 each.

Ouch! I'll have to get some miles on my system before I can make that decision.

>My thought as well, but I was amazed that there could be a
>difference in sound mounting a hammer one way or the other
>way around.  Now there is a puzzlement for you.

Curious indeed, but that puts us into the criticality of the difference
between measurable and audible. If it don't sound broke...

Best,
Ron N