temperament

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:45:43 -0800

Duncan,

If you flat the G, you'll speed up the third with the B string (thirds
being wide intervals :-).

I saw a baritone guitar last week that had "fanned" frets. The bottom
string (B) was a couple of inches or so longer than the top string
(didn't check the back scale length) and the spacing of the frets was
different for each string, hence the fanned layout. Novax, I think was
the name.

Tom Cole