Mahogany was Wood & Humidity

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:06:43 -0500

> Then again, maybe not. The first one
> built should give some indication either way.

Go get a piece of Luan.  That should be interesting.

C. G. Conn, back in Dr. Kent's time (with Jim Coleman) built
a piano with a removable soundboard so they could play games
with Inh.  Pick up a small POS grand to play with instead of
a customer's piano.

Shallow thinking about this I would like to see such
experiments done.  Now, if I had some tools, skills,
knowledge, brains, marbles...  I wonder if MDF would work?
--
		Newton Hunt
		Highland Park, NJ