sunrise service

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:31:06 EST

Tony writes:
<<AM or PM ? I mean some start early and some start late. I mean who's alive

at 5:30 AM to tune a piano for,>>

What?  ya mean Aussies don't want their pianos tuned badly enough to wake up
for a tuner in the Whee(!) hours?
   Actually,  the recording studio work is done that early, it has to be done
before the session's load-in, drum sounds, and catering etc, and it is very
quiet at that time of morning. (plus,  I love my work, and I still can't wait
to get started most mornings. )
    I do have a number of residential customers that like to make
appointments at 6:00 a.m or so.  They are early risers and don't mind
avoiding having to make arrangements for someone to meet me later in the day.
 I don't tune after the noon hour, it seems that my aural sensibilities are a
little tired by then.
   The pinblock is just something to do while I am resting.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT