Electric piano

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:00:34 EST

dbpowell1@juno.com writes:

<< Hey I have been tuning for 19 years and I tuned my first old electric
 Baldwin.
 It has no sound board, all the bass strings were single string and the
 tuning pins are in the back. Whew what a job. I hope that there are not
 too many of there monsters out there.
 Dick Powell >>

I tuned my one and only Baldwin electric about 8 years ago. It was in a small
town (population 750) in northern New Mexico. I agree with you. It was a
pain. But it turned out to be a decent sounding instrument. At least the
customer was happy with the result. I don't know how many of them were built.
Maybe someone o the list knows.

Willem